A producer with experience in the brand design industry who is ready to bring our vision for the future to life.
Our studio home is based in London (N1), and we come together at least 3 days a week to enjoy the space, collaborate and time together. Studio time and our wonderful surroundings are very important for creativity to thrive. Working together enables us to approach new ideas and inventions creatively and to enjoy the journey.
Who we are.
DixonBaxi is a group of people who make beautiful, original brands that change the world for the better. We’re fuelled by creativity and reject convention. We are trusted by some of the world’s most interesting companies, including Max, ITV, Hulu, TNT, Samsung, Audible, AT&T, British Land, IMAX, Konami, Eurosport, Netflix and AC Milan. Brands that seek to be brave and challenge convention.
We partner with brands and in-house creative teams across the world from our London studio. We seek revolution rather than evolution and embrace change to remain fiercely original.
Great design is born of difference; we constantly seek new perspectives and identities to build our team. We’re a vibrant, eclectic, open group of people from Seattle, Lagos, New Zealand and everywhere in between, which makes for a rich environment full of ideas.
What we believe.
DixonBaxi is a place of growth. A positive and diverse culture makes us all do great things. The creative studio atmosphere allows everyone to develop new skills, try new things and never settle. We are open-minded and adapt to new ways of working or thinking constantly. We foster access, opportunity and success for everyone.
We care about the team and always look for new ways of working and supporting each other. Our 4.5-day week is a good example, and Friday lunches - the weekly thank you!
Our benefits include Mental Health Support, gym membership discounts and a cycle-to-work scheme. We encourage travel overseas to meet our clients and embrace the opportunity to do things together (like our trips to Copenhagen and Barcelona).
As for the fun stuff - we come together every Wednesday to celebrate projects, birthdays and workiversaries. There is the opportunity for each person to shout out thanks to other team members.
Who you are.
You’ve worked at a global scale for some of the world’s best agencies and with clients from a range of different countries and cultures. You have a vision for the future of the creative community and are fired up about what you do because you believe great creativity can change the world for the better.
You’re ready to lead teams, inspire incredible work and bring the very best design to the world.
What you do.
These are just some of the skills we would expect a Producer to have. We know that brilliance comes in many forms and our minds are always open.
- You are passionate about branding, great design and creativity and always pushing the boundaries of how you work.
- As a Producer, you will be at the heart of everything and have a complete grasp of your project's scope and what's required from the internal team.
- You will build strong and lasting relationships with your clients and be the go-to person for them. Through these retained and happy clients, you will ensure that every opportunity is identified to contribute to the growth of our business.
- You must have great communication skills, excellent organisational ability as well as proven strong branding, post-production and technical knowledge.
- You know the brand-building process inside out: from strategy to design.
- You will take huge pride in everything we do and strive to deliver amazing work.
- You are a great problem solver with the ability to see the big picture but never forget about the details.
- You are a great role model within the production team and will help to nurture the team's development.
- You feel the ownership of projects and can keep a level head under pressure and deliver high-end creative on time and on budget.
- You have a thorough knowledge of budgeting and budget tracking.
- You will be required to run multiple projects at once and have a flexible and inspiring attitude to the ever-changing project requirements.
- You like being in a fast-paced and lively creative studio. Creativity is messy and you can only thrive if you are open-minded and flexible.
- You love what you do, always go the extra mile, and have a genuine team spirit, loads of empathy and a ‘yes, and…’ attitude.
Check out the following links to get an understanding of our work and culture.
The DBWS2: https://www.dixonbaxi.com/thedixonbaxiway
Our work: https://dixonbaxi.com/
Our spirit: https://bebrave.dixonbaxi.com/
Our ethos: https://thedixonbaxiway.com/
Our team: https://www.creativelivesinprogress.com/article/dixonbaxi
Our “Who The Hell Is” section: https://www.dixonbaxi.com/newsroom?category=Who+the+hell+is
Our salary brackets are not stated in our job ads. Often our job adverts are open to appeal to candidates at various levels, each level with its own salary brackets. We believe in the concept of ‘know your worth’ and have this discussion with all our initial short-listed candidates.
We regularly benchmark salaries against industry standards [with experts like Major Players, MKS, The DBA, Source and Benchpress] to ensure our compensation packages are competitive and fair. We are committed to transparency and fairness in our hiring process and discuss salary openly with candidates during the interview stage. This approach ensures everyone is evaluated on their merits and potential rather than on predetermined salary brackets. We embrace the concept of ‘know your worth’.
We get many applicants for each role which is very much appreciated but unfortunately, it makes it challenging to provide feedback to every applicant. You will always receive an email response to show that we have received your application.
You will of course get written and/or verbal feedback if you make it to the interview stage but are not selected for the role.
Working location - London
We’ve embraced hybrid working and are pleased to offer our team the opportunity to work flexibly from home on Mondays and Fridays.
We come together in our studio 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We introduced a 4.5 working week and continue to make this a big part of our culture. So, we finish every Friday after lunch.
Independent Experts [Freelance]
We regularly bring in experts, which is how we see our crucial freelancers, to assist us on specific projects. This is the perfect opportunity for us to collaborate with anyone based in or outside of the UK.
We are happy to offer visa sponsorship but cannot offer any relocation package for someone based overseas. We are very open to supporting people with existing visas already in the UK should they be selected for a role with us.