We are looking for a CRM and Research Assistant to join our ambitious team. It is a pivotal role that drives our performance by being an integral part of the Growth team. This is an entry-level role suited to someone new to the industry or making a career move, looking for experience with future opportunities.
Who we are.
We are a global brand agency using creativity to design a better future. We are trusted by some of the world’s most interesting companies, including Hulu, Audible, AT&T, British Land, IMAX, Konami, ITV, Eurosport, Netflix, Premier League, KOKO and AC Milan. Brands that seek to be brave and challenge convention.
We are based in N1 London and currently work in the studio Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but the studio is open all week for anyone who wants to come in more regularly.
What we believe.
Great design is born of difference; we are constantly seeking new perspectives and identities to build our team. We’re a vibrant, eclectic, open group of people from Seattle, Lagos, Australia and everywhere in between, which makes for a rich environment full of ideas. We collaborate with brands and in-house creative teams across the world from our London studio. We seek revolution rather than evolution and embrace change to remain fiercely original.
DixonBaxi is a place of growth. We create space for every member of our team to develop new skills, try new things and never settle. We foster access, opportunity and success for everyone.
Who you are
You’re driven by stats and targets and are detail oriented. You have a professional and positive character who approaches problem solving creatively. You describe yourself as proactive, flexible and willing to learn. You’re a team player who desires to help in any way to create great work. You have some experience gathering data and doing data reports. You have an understanding of CRM platforms or enjoy a challenge and want to learn how a sales pipeline works.
What you do:
- Providing day-to-day support to the Head of Growth
- Supporting with admin duties
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of our CRM database
- Maintaining the opportunity and CRM pipeline
- Keeping client contact details up to date
- Coordinating and supporting the CRM process across campaigns, content schedules and business activity
- Coordinate and assist with research and insight gathering for the business development pipeline
- Research in our key industry sectors and future pitches
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of the KPIs, including generating data to be used in reports