We’re looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Designer to join our team. You are someone who lives and breathes Brand Design and is looking to join a close-knit studio working on projects of scale with our global clients. We have a one team approach so all our creatives develop our work with strategists, creative directors, motion designers, and editors to translate brand strategies into creative that is meaningful, inspiring and compelling.
Who we are.
We are a global brand agency using creativity to design a better future. We are trusted by some of the world’s most interesting companies, including Hulu, Audible, AT&T, British Land, IMAX, Konami, Channel 4, Eurosport, Netflix and AC Milan. Brands that seek to be brave and challenge convention.
We are based in N1 London and currently work in the studio every Wednesday and Thursday, but DB towers is open all week for anyone who wants to come in more regularly.
What we believe.
Great design is born of difference; we are constantly seeking new perspectives and identities to build our team. We’re a vibrant, eclectic, open group of people from Seattle, Lagos, New Zealand and everywhere in between, which makes for a rich environment full of ideas.
We collaborate with brands and in-house creative teams across the world from our London studio. We seek revolution rather than evolution and embrace change to remain fiercely original.
DixonBaxi is a place of growth. We create space for every member of our team to develop new skills, try new things and never settle. We foster access, opportunity and success for everyone.
We’re designing a brave new future. And we’re looking for an amazing designer to join our team. You would be joining a team of multidisciplinary creatives, reporting to our creative director.
Who you are
You’re a Senior Designer with several years of great brand identity projects behind you, and you want more: more responsibility, more experimentation, more of a challenge and more room to grow. You’re fired up about what you do because you believe you can change the world for the better. You understand the essentials of your craft and aren't afraid to wield them bravely.
You excel at brand design and are able to translate strategy into brand experiences that you will build from the ground up. That includes logos, guidelines, typography, identity and how that is expressed at every touchpoint. You bring unexpected and original ideas to every project and are able to ensure they are executed.
As the creative lead, you will own large projects and lead a team of creatives to achieve the vision and build a strong relationship with our clients and stakeholders. The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail is essential.
What you do
These are just some of the skills we would expect a Senior Designer to have. Brilliance comes in many forms though; our minds are always open.
- You are passionate about design and creativity and pushing the boundaries of how you work.
- You prefer to invent rather than follow trends.
- You love crafting exceptional work from brilliant ideas, and can clearly articulate how those ideas lead to a final design.
- You understand and are fuelled by great strategy’s power to ignite projects.
- You have an eye for things that are new and exciting.
- You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to embody a brand’s personality, voice, and values.
- Your thoughts are not bound by convention. You are brimming with originality and new creative ideas and approaches, bringing them into the studio and on specific projects. You invent new, original ideas that solve the brief.
- You’ve got the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while paying keen attention to detail.
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects and ensure they always run smoothly.
- Building show-stopping client presentations is second-nature to you.
- You can demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are driven to find solutions to exciting problems. And recognise that challenges can often be opportunities.