Reimagine the future with us.
DixonBaxi is a group of creatives building beautiful, fiercely original brands that transform organisations. We work on the scale of revolution, pushing ourselves and our clients to remain skeptical of normal. We are designing a brave new future. And we’re looking for a designer to join our team.
Who you are
You are a Midweight Designer with a few great brand identity projects behind you and 2-4 years brand experience. You design with the end user at heart, using brand ideas to drive exceptional experiences. You are ready for more: more responsibility, more experimentation, more of a challenge and more room to grow. You’re fired up about what you do because you believe you can change the world for the better.
Not only will you be able to create beautiful and innovative designs, but you will have a broad understanding of digital design (UI, UX) from user to product, and how this enhances the brand experience.
You’ll be used to working collaboratively within the team, and be able to ideate and iterate quickly, helping us build robust brand systems that work. So it is important that you excel in these types of collaborative environments. You would be joining a team of multi disciplinary creatives, and report directly to one of our Design Directors.
You love crafting exceptional work from brilliant ideas, and can clearly articulate how those ideas lead to a final design and product. You have an eye for things that are new and exciting, from art and music to technology and business.
You will be able to hit the ground running, working at a high level in an ambitious and supportive studio environment. You understand the essentials of our craft and are not afraid to wield them bravely.
What you do
These are just some of the skills we would expect for this level to have (Midweight Designer/Creative). We know that brilliance comes in many forms and our minds are always open.
- You are experienced with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to embody a brand’s personality, voice, and values.
- You understand how digital brands work, bringing your designs to life across all platforms.
- You design for systems not screens in isolation and understand the associated complexities.
- Digital UX principles and digital best practice come naturally to you.
- Your thoughts are not bound by convention. You are brimming with originality and new creative ideas and approaches. You invent new, original ideas that solve the brief.
- You’ve got the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while paying keen attention to detail.
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects and ensure they always run smoothly.
- You can demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch.
- You love what you do.
Who we are:
We believe that in a world of rapid change, there has never been a greater need to future-proof brands. We’re trusted by Hulu, Audible, AT&T, ViacomCBS, V&A, British Land, Capital One, Premier League, WWE, IMAX, Konami, Channel 4, Eurosport, Netflix and AC Milan. Brands that seek to be brave and challenge convention.
From London to the world.
From our London studio, we collaborate with brands and in-house creative teams across the globe. We’re proud to have a highly talented, cross-functional team of creative people with diverse perspectives from all over the world. It makes for a rich, vibrant, open environment full of ideas, opinions, and experience.
We love our studio and being in it together. Based in N1 London, we are currently working in the studio every Wednesday and Thursday and are finding our new rhythm as we transition post lockdown, embracing change but relishing the energy of working IRW.