Reimagine the future with us.
DixonBaxi is a group of creatives building beautiful, fiercely original brands that transform organisations. We work on the scale of revolution, pushing ourselves and our clients to remain skeptical of normal.
More than 2 billion people interact with our work every day.
We’re designing a brave new future. And we’re looking for a strategist to join our team.
Who you are
This is a midweight brand strategist role. If you’re good at what you do and looking for an opportunity to sharpen your skills, we want to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re used to delivering projects from early research stages through to strategic thinking.
- You’re a natural-born speaker, able to present your work in a way that is clear and captivating.
- Research, client/audience interviews and presentation design are some of your strengths.
- You’re a strategist through and through, but you have an innate interest in the way brands live digitally, environmentally and beyond - and you’ve got an opinion on all of it.
What you’d be doing:
A key member of a creative project team, you would report to our head of strategy. We work collaboratively to design and develop brands, so you need to play well with other strategists, designers, copywriters and producers.
This is a client-facing role that’s project driven. You would work on client projects and, occasionally, internal ones, as well as helping our growth team acquire new business. Everything we do is high level and fast paced: you’d need to be too.
Innovation, revolution and truly great design are born of difference. We are committed to seeking out new perspectives and identities to build our world-class team of creatives.
What you do
These are just some of the skills we would expect a midweight strategist to have. Brilliance comes in many forms though; our minds are always open.
- You understand brand strategy, brand systems, positioning and architecture.
- You have strong research instincts and skills.
- You have a basic understanding of business strategies and models.
- You’re familiar with foresight techniques.
- You’re able to recognise insights and translate them into actionable strategies.
- You have a commercial eye and can identify potential new opportunities both for our clients and ourselves.
- You’re comfortable interacting with clients, leading workshops, interviews and presentations.
- You’re a team player who can engage and collaborate with creatives and producers.