Join us and help design a better future.
We are driven by creativity and a collective passion for making beautiful, original brands that transform organisations and challenge the norm. At DixonBaxi we make creative work for ourselves, the people we work with and the people they want to inspire.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our ranks.
This is a role for an ambitious and creative person who loves a challenge! A commercial attitude is required to work with our Head of Growth to run our pitches, proposals and develop our client accounts.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate pitches / proposals+ and commercial proposals
- Respond to all new enquiries from your assigned clients
- Understand client requirements by asking the right questions
- Prepare tailor-made proposals
- Grow client relationships by identifying new contacts
- Represent DixonBaxi ethos and core values in client calls and presentations
- Manage client onboarding with Production team
- Run regular Growth team meetings and coach the Growth Executive
- Regularly report on organic growth and plan for the future
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in account / project management
- Project management experience (incl. scheduling, resource planning, budgeting)
- Experience managing a junior member of the team
- Excellent client relationship-building skills
- Team-player with a positive, can-do attitude as well as commercially minded
- Able to work on a few projects at a time and stay positive through revisions and changes
- Able to take own initiative and collaborate with the wider team
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
What we offer
The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent studio full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do, which is how we create brave work.
Benefits include extra holiday entitlement for every year with us, a learning and development programme, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, free support and advice with our Employee Assistance Programme & our DixonBaxi family Friday lunches.
The role is currently remote, however it will be studio-based, once we can work together safely again. If you are not currently based in London, please let us know if you're willing to relocate in your cover letter.