Join us and design a better future.
We are driven by creativity and a collective passion for making beautiful, original brands that transform organisations and challenge the norm. At DixonBaxi we make creative work for ourselves, the people we work with and the people they want to inspire.
We are looking for a Brand Writer to join our ambitious team.
This is a role for a creative brand writer looking for a step-up into a senior position.
You are passionate about brands and branding and have experience in creating and evolving brands and their tone of voice. While you may also have worked on campaigns and marketing copy, your expertise is in the building of brands and how they are named and represent themselves verbally.
You are a skilled wordsmith and have a point of view and knowledge of the latest cultural trends, news and events. You will be part of the creative project team, working closely with strategists, designers, content creators and producers to deliver all copy, content, positioning and tone of voice output for our clients and ourselves.
The role is client facing and project driven, you’ll be working at a high level with the creative team. You must therefore be a conceptual thinker with an opinion on design, as well as branding and strategy.
You will be responsible for developing insights-driven concepts and delivering writing for various channels. For our clients that is tone of voice, naming systems, copy and positioning. For DixonBaxi, that is press releases, case studies, articles, video scripts and more
Skills and Knowledge
- Approx. 5 years of experience in agency environment, preferably within branding.
- Understanding of brand systems and ability to create a verbal brand identity.
- Experienced in creating naming systems, messaging and TOV.
- A keen writer, aware of and interested in what’s happening in our industry, able to appeal to clients, peers and industry publications alike.
- A self-starter able to use own initiative and strategic thinking to get us and our clients where we need to go.
- An organised person with keen attention to detail, agile and engaging, able to connect with people of any level.
- Confident and comfortable speaking to executives and members of the press.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
What We Offer
A successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent studio full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do so being able to make a difference is guaranteed!
Benefits include extra holiday entitlement for every year with us, regular performance reviews, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, free support and advice with our Employee Assistance Programme & our DixonBaxi family Friday lunches.
The role is currently remote, however it will be studio-based, once we can work together safely again.
We look forward to receiving your application by the 31st of May.